Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally Feeling like I got some stuff DONE!

Hi all.. SOrRy its been a couple of days. After this week of not feeling too hot. I finally started to feel better. Friday I had the card organizer workshop. We had fun the 2 of us :) Make-up class will be coming up on the 19th of March. So no worries. I worked on and organizer for my MIL. She had to work so I got to work on hers that night.. It was originally supposed to be a 2 1/2 hour class but was cut a little short.. I believe that the weather is slowing everyone and everything this week. So there was a little bit of a delay- But it turned out great despite that:



front of tin
 

inside with 12 folders
 

back of tin
 So there she is...I just did basic things to it. not knowing really what my MIL would like. Well after that I went to a friends to scrap. Got to cut papers for my tin and chat it up a bit. left there at 12am. Came home so exhausted, but we stayed up until 2-working on the tin and playing games( did I mention we brought home a child...my DD had a my friends daughter come to spend the night- so I finally get up to go to bed. and she comes in saying she wants to go home. She did spend the night after-all-- Just when it was time to get up in the morning .. I was jumped on- and erupted from my bed ; I was not too pleased -straight from there I went to  work on that tin--. did not leave the house till i was done. I promised that I would have it done for her by Sunday. 
Saturday night we had another friend of my 10 year olds come over and spend the night and go to church with us. I didnt have the tin to work on.. But I was determined to get something accomplished. I worked on getting my craft room clean. and made a list of what was to be done for the week to get ready for next  Saturdays sale. After making a long list. it was about 1am. HA!! I come out of my "craft cave" and both the girls we passed out on the floor and couch :) we did make it to church the next morning but not first service. I was able to sleep that much needed sleep.. Got up and got ready grabbed all our things and rushed out the door. We went to church and right from there to the grandparents/parents in laws.. and got the girls some lunch.  We were planning on getting out ears pierced that day. My DD( 10 year old) was promised on her birthday in Nov. The baby was watched and in good hands. the tin was passed off to my MIL and SHE LOVED IT!!!
We headed off to the mall. Where the piercing took place right away. No tears shed by anyone. :)  and the weekend was complete.

1 comment:

  1. That is great, very nice...who wouldn't love it! Talk about a great gift. Handcrafted and so special. Neat!

    ReplyDelete