Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Morning!!!

Well after taking a break for a few hours yesterday after picking up kids from school. We wnet to Moe's ( a local mexican restaraunt in our area- for Moes night Fundraiser at our school.. I love their food.. SO YUMMY and great family enviromentSo after we came home from there.. I decided to do more than just my tins.. which I finshed around lunch time. - they are converted treat tins. that say cute sayings on them and have yummy stuffs inside- mini fruit cans are and awesome and fun way to make something recycled and inovative at the same time. I just used a pampered chef can opener and took off the bottom and paper covered and put stuff inside and Voila'! But it wont let me download the picture now.. So just gonna walk the track with my friend be back in an hour.. pictures to follow.. Happy stamping everyone.~ Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment