Thursday, March 10, 2011

The race to the finish continues

Hello All!!
I am finally done for the evening.. I got a little  sidetracked with having to deal with un-happy babies tonight. My 10 year old and 2 year old were competing for who can make mommie yell the loudest! ... One doing their chores the other wants to help.. Mommie just wants quiet... ACKKK!! So you see my dilema.. So after that fun time. they all calmed and wanted to stop doing chores and all watch tv.. If I could get pictures of them being kind to one another it would be a miracle.. BUt that is almost NEVER.. unless they are sleeping...
So the house has been quiet for the past few hours so I really got inspired and went to town.. I just couldnt help it.. I got this great new set today called Strength and Hope. ( everyone sold gives 2$ to the BCRF) very cool and very pretty.. Since I love butterflys it has become my new fave. So I created a few extra things. I opened the box and the ideas just flew!
Strength and HOpe 3x3 cards and box

No comments:

Post a Comment