Friday, March 11, 2011

Here is what I did get done today



 The clear DVD cases we sell ( stampinup) can be used for so many differnet things. I for one will be using them forever for note pad holder and pen.. how cute. nothing fancy inside.. I didnt glue down the pad. just figured I would tell them ( whoever buys them) that they can get the demensions and preplace the yellow legal pad.. I cut them down with an exacto knife. but someone told me you can go to office supply stores and they will cut them down for you.. ( not enough time for that) here they are came out great if anyone has any questions. Let me know.  
made with "Love Letter" DSP

 
Made with "play Date paper and "Love Letter"

Ok getting time to head off to bed. SLowly starting to crash. one more post tomorrow before the big sale. wish me luck! and that little one will be good :)
~Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment