Friday, March 11, 2011

Shark Bait Hoo-haha!!

Ok So I had to get your attention:
So after planning to spend the whole day after 15 mins of killer -cardio and then a quick sprint to the docs. I didn't make it back home til almost 6. Didn't actually sit at my table until almost 8. Got my dvd cases all 4 and packages done) set up my table and planned on the last few things from my list to complete. I am almost finished-
But First I would like to tell you about the day I had.. and why I am still up!! Abruptly jolted out of sleep at 830 this morning with a text that read " I'm here" .. I was confused and then realized that it was for my DD. who catches a ride with our friend who lives up the street to school. ok SO I jump up run in to living room where she was last night- I didn't have the heart r muscles to move her. only to find that she has left the LR where her alarm was going off.. and she was strung across her bed snoozing away.. I yell to her - tell her I have clothes for her in the other room and grab all her school stuff. she is ready and out the door in 8 mins.. WOOHHOOO!! who knows if she brushed her hair or remembered  the deodorant I threw in her bag. -  Right on track-  I throw a stash of diapers, and other baby needs into a bag to get ready for the run to the docs and baby to go to Gmas, I get her dressed and do my Killer-Cardio .
    Run out the door only to be hit with a burst of pee-rain and  the fact that people are gonna be driving 10 miles under the limit then thinking it would be nicer to stay and play in the puddles..  SO just need to go 5 mins up the road. and I get to MIL drop off baby. head to docs. Im already supposed to be there.. 10 mins behind-.
 I don't know where I am going. I turn R then L.. then get turned around ... only 10 mins late- ( but really 20) and they see me and of course it takes 45 for check in, weigh in and me to sit in the waiting room for almost an hour. I am finally seen and I have to take 3 different meds and an inhaler.. and oh that's right I have .. blrrrrrr--brrrr.( that's a drum roll- for those of you who watch G.G) Bronchitis.. yeah.. It hurts to take a deep breath and I feel light headed all the time.. My pressure on my forehead is still there..( gave me nothing for that)- but on my way home.. NOT!! I'm hungry and I am kidless until 330- I check out this new Brazilian Cafe called O JARDIM --AMAZING!!! will go back when I have no kids again. Defiantly- I have just enough time to run into $ store saving about 40$ by getting baskets and paper there.. woot woot.. then I run to thrift store and find some more deals there. run to get dd. then gmas to get baby. then friends house to push one more thing into my already overloaded car. And home at 6pm... woosh.. took my meds ( which said they cause drowsiness) But did they? what do you think.. clock says 3:14.. am

No comments:

Post a Comment